Monday 15 February 2010

"Astrobrite"




Transitting on PYONGYANG METRO in fulfilled enjoyment of collected songs titled "Crush", I am found gormless by suited army eyebrows, such luck for the proletariat!

"Pig carrier of imperialist song! I defend honor of DEAR LEADER and MOTHERLAND with the rump of my firearm, are you hinted?!"

I was in mind much like the Humptydumpty of the nursery rhyme - my eyes too filled with blood and horror!

"Intense gentlemen sir, not what! Song is dismay for longing ETERNAL LEADER and machinery! Your ears may I?"

Weep to his sleeve, did the soldier!

"Such joy 'Scott Cortez' brings to the KOREAN PEOPLE'S ARMY! Hispanic Kevin Shields honor!"

We embraced and quiet pray for "Scott Cortez", also his side-projects, which have numbers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kzzk0jz3dzm

Also: My Bloody Valentine, STAR, Lovesliescrushing, Medicine, Drop Nineteens